Saturday, September 12, 2009

Like a fourth student again...


Last september 11, 2009 was the funeral mass of Fr. Macky. I was shocked by the salesians that were present, there were a lot of them from the North and the south province.

Before the funeral mass, i saw Fr. Godo and Fr. Nioret. i greeted them. after the mass, i saw Fr. John Cardinal. its been a long time seen we haven't seen each other, its like three years now. i join Fr. John in the table and we talked for a long time. while talking to him, I remembered my high school years in Lawaan.

That night during my meditation, I came to realize that, that morning i was like a fourth year high school seminarian in Lawaan. Fr. Niret as my RECTOR, Fr. Godo as the ADMINISTRATOR, and Fr. John my PRINCIPAL. You can see it in the picture above during our graduation. The only Salesian lacking was Br. Don2x. Those were the years and they are now part of my history.

Memories...

No comments: